One of each, please.....

Etsy has so many incredibly talented artists from the fashion world....Here are some samples of the creations I am absolutely longing to own.

Green Harris Tweed Coat by 13threads



First Night Bracelet by Leaves of Glass



Madame de la Lune by white apple



Stardust Yo-Yo Fascinator by cookoorikoo



Custom Long Patchwork Skirt by sohomade


~I really do desire one of each of these pieces. Can you blame me? There are numerous others that I adore and I'm sure I will be making many other posts with enchanting additions.
{Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to vote in this week's poll on the rightside sidebar!}

3 comments:

april said...

awwww! Thanks for including me in your wishlist! I think that I could adopt that list as my own! You've got some gorgeous pieces showcased here!

shanalee said...

thanks chica! they are ALL gorgeous!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Fun hat and like the skirt as well! You've been tagged! Please visit my blog to view the "rules" and play along...