This week's poll....

For this week's poll, I decided to create a scenario. Suppose you found yourself alone on a deserted island....which of the following choices would you want to have an unlimited supply of? For a moment, I almost put Daniel Craig as one of the choices, but then I figured the popular choice would be too obvious :). I have no idea which one I will choose, but I will give you my answer at the end of the poll.

I really can't wait to see what all of you vote for. I think this one is going to be a lot of fun! I hope you all will take a moment to choose an answer. The poll is located at the right of this page. Thanks so much for playing!

8 comments:

lillyella said...

voted!

Unknown said...

i watch alot of bear grylls on discovery channel, my first pick would be have him there! but i've learned enough that i could make due(probably not) with the knife & matches. although i must say the coffee & chocolate was tempting :)

Brenda said...

Hmmm. An unlimited supply of Daniel Craig ....

Brenda said...

p.s., since our future husband isn't a choice :) ... I had to go with knife and matches, though it was painfully painful not to click on chocolate!!!

[ the vintage blog ] said...

definitely MATCHES & KNIFE!

:o)

Jeanne Oliver said...

What is wrong with Daniel Craig??? I may go to the island just for him!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

well, friends, this week's poll has come to a close. thank you all for your participation!

the winner is, of course, knife and matches. i realized almost instantly after i started this poll that i did it all wrong. i should have made each choice contain one luxury item and one necessity. oh well, live and learn! i will, sometime in the future, do another similar type of poll the proper way as previously mentioned. then it really will be a toughie :).

there were two lovely, romantic voters. one chose coffee and chocolate and one chose pencil and paper. both tempting choices. i can't imagin a world without coffee and chocolate. period. and as a maniacal list maker, pencil and paper is a necessity as well :)

i reluctantly made my choice and agree with the majority here that matches and knife are my best choice (since daniel craig wasn't one of the choices).

thank you all for playing along and i will come up with a new poll shortly...xo

Dennice {Fringe} said...

oh, and Jeanneoli, in answer to your comment...you and me both, sister!

:)