Wickedly Delicious...

For those of you who have access to a Trader Joe's, I would like to share some of my latest, favorite goodies. For those of you who don't, I'm sorry if these temptations haunt you. They're addicting, so beware. It's really not wise to have these lying around all the time. You'll find yourself mindlessly munching, constantly. Still, these three items are worth trying, in my opinion. They are all new-to-me purchases and I love all three of them.

Sparkling Pomegranate Juice. Refreshing and I have a feeling it would make a wicked cocktail additive.

Sesame Honey Cashews. Evilly delicious, super crunchy, and yes, filled with calories.

Very Chocolate Mini Meringues. Heaven in a puff. Crunchy, chocolaty, sweet and light. You'll be hooked at first bite.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't have a trader joe's here! i love nuts, those cashews sound yummy! the juice would make a great cocktail, of course, that would be in my previous life. off to see if there is a trader joe's online :)

twolefthands said...

No trader Joe's by me, thank goodness, cause those cashews look very addictive! YUM!

Katie Wilkes said...

Trader Joe's... mmmmm. I haven't met a food from there that I didn't like. My personal fave is the jars of curry that you can just add to veggies and ta da!! That and the cheap vino.