Makes Me Smile...

My son gave me a stuffed tiger for Valentine's Day. I'm pleased to introduce you to the King of Hearts. He's so delightful and always makes me smile. I put him next to my computer in my office so that I see him while I'm working (or goofing off on the computer). He reminds me of the Tigger Song. He doesn't really look like Tigger, but still...

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Are Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy

Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one.
Yes, I'm the only one
(GRRrrrrrr...) ooOOoooOOooooOOOO!!!

Tigger's Song
From Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too
Written by: Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman


2 comments:

Brenda said...

So sweet and you captured the last line of the song SO perfectly! :D What a wonderful son!

Unknown said...

that is so cute! gotta love those sweet boys!