Around Town...

I thought I'd start a new series called "Around Town". Basically, it will be photos and brief descriptions of sights in my little beach town. I think it will be fun and hopefully interesting.

Although the below photos really speak for themselves and need no explanation (after all, how could I possibly explain this pirate girl?), I will at least give you as much info as I have. This is the front yard (yes, I said front yard) of one of the houses in the village. It is more like a landmark. Each time I drive by, there seems to be a new addition, or a (eh-hm) change of wardrobe. The front yard is actually jam packed with interest, but I was pressed for time on a busy street. I just quickly pulled over and snapped a couple shots. I promise I'll go back and take more when time permits. You really must see the entire landscape. Everytime I pass this house, it makes me smile. Talk about making a statement!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is in their front yard? that's quite a sight! we have a guy nearby that dresses his manequins and puts them in his front window!

Brenda said...

Haha, that is awesome! :) A bit gaudy, perhaps, but somebody is definitely living their dream!!! I am looking forward to seeing the many other treats you have in store for us from your community!