The Uniform Project...

The most brilliant idea. The Uniform Project is one woman's idea, namely designer Sheena Matheiken, to wear the same dress for 365 days as a way to challenge our traditional ideas of what fashion really is all about. I'm so impressed by this concept.

Also, she is raising money for a most excellent cause, the Akanksha Foundation. I would like to shout this from the rooftops, and I may still do that, but common sense told me to try getting this fabulous story out via my blog.

Below are my favorite outfits thus far in June. Please visit The Uniform Project and find out all the details about Ms. Matheiken's endeavor...


June 1

June 7

June 10

June 15

4 comments:

twolefthands said...

How interesting! Sometimes, when I am busy creating I feel like I am wearing the same old outfit everyday! Only without the accessories!

Kateri Morton said...

thank you so much for this introduction to this worthy and exciting site, my dear friend. i can't wait to see what gets worn next!

Unknown said...

i saw a post about this from threadbanger pretty great idea. it would be fun to donate an accessory!

Lynn Lunger said...

So interesting an idea....off to check it out.