She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain...

Hello lovelies. I'm off on my first vacation in 3 years. It's sorely needed. My husband and son will be with me. We're going to Mammoth and then Yosemite. I closed my shop on Etsy for this vacation which is a first for me. It's harder to do than I thought it would be, but I expect I'll get over any anxiety about it as soon as we hit the road. We're leaving today, bright and early (in about half an hour). I hope to have internet access for the first half of our trip. If so, I will check in here and give you some snippets of our activities.

I'm travelling light for this trip (which is really saying something for me). I plan to be inspired by all the wonders of nature. Although I've been to these places before, it's been a long while. I'm taking Josephine (my fishing pole), my sketchbook, journal, camera, and still debating about knitting/crochet paraphernalia. Drop me a line if you like...I'll miss you while I'm gone....xo

P.S. I have a number of blog posts scheduled for this time while I'm gone. I hope you'll come back and check them out.

Devil's Post Pile, Mammoth


Silver Lake, Mammoth

Half Dome, Yosemite
Bridal Falls, Yosemite

5 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

was just over at your trunkt site- your so talented!

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time! I'm a wee bit jealous - I grew up in that neck of the woods - sooo beautiful!

xoxo Brenda

Kasey said...

enjoy!
xo

Unknown said...

wow, those are beautiful photos! have fun and can't wait to hear & see all about your trip! xo suz

Unknown said...

Wowsah, these pics are surreal — especially the Devil's post one. Gorgeous.

I know how tough it can be to get away when you're your own boss... good for you! And now: do it EVERY YEAR ;) You deserve it!

mchen
http://www.mchenwears.com