New Additions to Fringe '09 Fall/Winter...

The Scarlett Piffl Brooch in bubblegum pink.

The Out-of-Print Cowl in taupe and cream.

The El Grande Cowl in solid cream.

This being the busiest time of year for Fringe, I seem to have less time for the build-up of designs in my mind and on paper, the pile of half-way finished items silently pleading for me to make them whole, and the new inspirations whispering in my ears, threatening to escape me before I can write them down. I need a clone or two, as well as at least 12 solid hours a day, 7 days a week to make all of my Fringe dreams come to fruition. In the meantime, here are three new pieces from my Fall/Winter Collection to check out...

I hope those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a wondrous, love-filled holiday...

Thank you for stopping in, darling dears...xo



2 comments:

NikonSniper said...

great looking blog. that truck photo for your title is priceless.
nikonsniper steve

Art Kitten said...

I love the new work! I struggle with this as well, when I have too many good ideas, not enough time to do anything about them and too many unfinished good ideas that need to be finished before I can start on what I really want to do!