New Favorite Quote...



So, I was watching "Out of the Past" this morning for what was probably the tenth time. By the way, if you haven't seen it, it's a must-see. In my opinion, it's in the top 5 all-time best of film noir...

As I was saying, I was watching this movie (procrastinating about all the things I should be doing) when a line in the movie came up that I had never caught before. I couldn't believe I'd missed it all the previous times, and it is such a fabulous line. Of course, the film is filled to the brim with excellent one-liners, but this particular line is my new favorite quote:

"A dame with a gun is like a guy with a knitting needle." So awesome.

Thanks for checking in, pals of mine. Hope you're enjoying your holiday season...xo

3 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

Fabulous quote!

Unknown said...

you're too funny! i love it! hope you are well. xo

Ana said...

LOL that is a GREAT quote!