Coming attractions...

Hello, lovely friends! Happy Thursday! I hope you are well and having a beautiful week....

Today is one of my favorite days of the week. It's Fringe shop update day. Yippee! As you may recall, last week's shop update was a tad stressful due to unforeseen computer and lighting difficulties. This week's update has worked out wonderfully. Although, you know the old saying, "There's a reason for everything."...? Well, I found a pretty good reason for last week's "problems". They allowed me to realize that afternoon updates are really quite perfect. So there you go, you never know what your little bumps in the road will lead to. Perhaps a wonderful discovery.

So, on that note....

Today's shop update will begin at 4pm PST.
Click here at 4pm PST to see it live.

I hope to see you there, darling dears! For now, I will leave you with this little sneak peek at coming attractions...



Thank you so much for stopping in....xoxo

P.S. to Brock Street ~ I'm working on the pony pillow. I haven't forgotten! It's requiring a refresher course for invisible zippers...xo


7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, i can't wait that purple flower is fantastic, you are something else! i need a dose of your motivation! love ya! suz

Unknown said...

yellow flower, sorry :) on the PURPLE scarf? xo

Dennice {Fringe} said...

suz, you are so sweet and supportive! the effects I used on the photo sort of alter the colors so that the dark charcoal scarf does look like deep purple...

xo

24 Corners said...

Well I know where I'll be this afternoon!
xo J~

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thanks, girlies! You're the best pals a girl could have.

Mwhaaa!

brock street said...

ooooo la, la. cant wait to see the next masterpiece.
i mean come on girl....you just keep on delighting me over and over again. your my inspiration.
did you get the package i sent...something turq coming soon.

24 Corners said...

Okay...just saw everything and I'm in awe! The "Saddle Back Capelet" (great name!), the Wallflower Wrap,
the Winding Road Lariat, Cream Soda Scarf (love that name too)...and of course, the Cloudburst Brooch :) are all to "live" for!
If I didn't have to buy something to cover up the goldfish bowl windows in my house right now I'd be all over these!!!
Might have to let the neighbors peek in for a bit... ;)

Beautiful work as always...
xxoo J~