This Week's Shop Update...

Hooray, it's Friday! I hope you are all looking forward to your weekend. As you may know, yesterday was my shop update. I have to say, it was slow going, and I worried it wouldn't go through due to my computer issues. However, I did manage to complete my update...yay!

This week's new items are a mix of different styles. Hopefully, something for every style and taste. There are bright colors, soft colors, elegant designs and rustic designs. I have included five of the seven new pieces here in this post. If you want to check out all seven, click here.

My goal is to evoke a smile of delight and perhaps desire with these photos...

Vibrant and fresh. Scarf, shawl, or if just using the ribboned posy, choker or bracelet.

Sexy. Sensual. Flirty. Deep blues and violets.

Soft. Feminine. Urban Prairie. Rustic Chic. Muted colors.

Old West meets Urban Prairie. Butter soft linen. Hand stitched and crocheted. Vintage charm.

Edgy and Undone. Urban Decay. Chocolate. Vintage components.

There you have it, dear friends.

There is also a new cloud brooch, but I still have a little detail work to finish. I will try to finish today, but we will have to see how it goes. If I can finish, I'll list it a little later. The new color is simply delicious!

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend. We have so much to do, that I just know our weekend will just fly by...

Thank you so much for popping in for a visit! I'll see you again soon...xo

10 comments:

Wear Your Wild said...

So feminine and beautiful! I adore the Rodeo brooch! What a cool idea.
Have a lovely weekend sweets~

Ana said...

so gorgeous, I love that capelet!

Unknown said...

that rodeo brooch is darling and i love the chocolate caplet, really pretty! have a wonderful weekend sweet friend! xo suz

Ivy Lane said...

Beautiful new items! I love the capelet!!!!

Ivy Lane said...

oh...and HAPPY WEEKEND!

Caroline said...

Oh my that key lime scarf is a must have ... how do I go about purchasing this!!! Wishing you a lovely weekend!! XO

Dennice {Fringe} said...

BlackStar, Ana, Suz and Ivy Lane - Thank you so much, sweetie pies! You are so kind and supportive...Have a beautiful weekend too...xoxo

Caroline - Thank you, sweet girl! If you wish to purchase the Key Lime, you can email me at

fringe@roadrunner.com.

Or click on the title "Key Lime Scarf" that is under its photo. That will take you to the scarf in my shop.

xoxo

Brenda said...

Love, love, love! Off to look at your lovelies in your shop. xoxo

brock street said...

love the rodeo brooch. i might have to twist your arm to see if you will translate that amazing design into a pillow? just a wish. it can't hurt to dream.
if i were a lady, i would buy the brooch and wear it with a tailored, fitted, cropped pin stripe jacket with some great baggy and bit destroyed boyfriend jeans, with some mean metalic flats or super high platforms. hmmmmmmm, i better stop.
i'm just sayin...i get you.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just want to tell you that I like your blog, it's incredibly inspiring.
I would also like to leave a footprint after me & Sweden, and will welcome you to my blog.

Agneta