This Week's Shop Update...

Happy Friday to you all! What a whirlwind week this has been. I hope you're having a great start to your day, dear friends.

Yesterday's shop update went off without a hitch (phew!). This week’s collection is diverse. Contrasts, textures, whimsy and romance. I can't choose a favorite, but there are some new little details, like the butterfly on Flying Flower Capelet.

I realized after my pieces were complete that I must really have Spring on my mind because four of the six items have a flower brooch. And Cloudburst is flowery in shape too, that makes five out of six!

Flowers influence me greatly, as does nature, so it's really no surprise that I incorporate them into so many of designs....

I hope you enjoy browsing through my new pieces. They were made with a great deal of love...

I have included five of the six new pieces here in this post. If you want to check out all six, click here.


Saddle Tramp Capelet
Urban prairie. Rustic chic. True Fringe style.

Flying Flower Capelet
Romantic. Feminine. Sexy. Whimsical.

Couture brooch. Elegant. Contrast.

Cloudburst Brooch
Textural. Vintage accent. Fluffy. Fun.

Moonbeam Luxury Cowl
Delicious raspberry color. Linen sculptural brooch. Oversized magic.


So, there you have it....the result of this week's flurry of Fringe activity!

Are you planning anything for the weekend? We have a busy one again. Tomorrow is the annual Karate Tournament. A big, big event for my two fellas. Both R and the boy have been in karate for years so the tournament has been a part of our life for some time now.

Sunday we're having a get-together here which will include a barbeque. I just know it all will be over practically before it's begun! I will remind myself throughout the weekend to stop a moment and reflect on how fortunate I am, and how important it is to live in the moment.

I hope you have a weekend filled with special moments...be sure to make some happy memories!

Thank you so much for coming by...I'm so happy you did...xo



8 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

LOVE the Saddle Trap capelet!!!!! I will be working today, tomorrow...a bit..meeting a friend in the am for a coffee/chat, then showing houses to a wonderful young couple! then..hopefully going to get out in the garden. Sunday... open house...then a barbecque at a friends! the season must be kicking off! Have a WONDERFUL Weekend!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

You're a busy girl, Ivy! Thank you for your kindness and compliment.

Yay for barbeques! Enjoy your weekend, sweetie pie...xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! I just love everything on your blog, and the header... sooooo stunning!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Agneta

24 Corners said...

Again...just beautiful!

Have a fun whirlwind of a weeked and may there be a few moments of...ahhhh in there too!

xo J~

Unknown said...

Love the Cloudburst Brooch, so much fun.

Good Girls Studio said...

I am lusting after that first capelet! You have outdone yourself loves! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

{hugs}
Johanna

Unknown said...

i love them all! the butterfly on the wrap is so sweet! you are really on a roll my friend! have a super weekend! xo suz

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you so so much, you lovely beautiful girls! You're comments mean a great deal to me.

Hugs and kisses all around!
xoxo