Sea artwork...


This gorgeous piece of seaweed was washed up onto the beach where we do our daily walks. Isn't it gorgeous?

Its size made it unique. It was very large, the bulb was bigger than my foot. I tell you, if I could have figured a way to preserve it, I would have taken it home with me. It looks like some sort of ultra modern work of art. I just loved the look of it so I asked R to snap a photo with his phone. I think he did a great job, don't you?

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Be sure to make some happy memories...and thank you for stopping in to see me...xo




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that is so beautiful, its amazing what the earth naturally gives us :) i'm glad you snapped a pic, thanks for sharing! xx

Unknown said...

it does look like art, beautiful! i hope you and your little family are well. enjoy the day! xo suz