Coming Soon...





French Herb Wall Art


Derived from my original sketch
Hand-embroidered
Pure linen in mocha
French spelling of sage
The first of many in this Fringe garden series

One of my newest home decor pieces.  It's the first of a series I'm working on.  This piece will be available soon on my website (which is a work in progress).  Much more to come...including other forms of Fringe home decor.


In other news...

Yesterday our boy left for three days with his paternal grandparents.  I was hit with sadness and tears when he was waving goodbye to me as they drove away.  Thank goodness he didn't see it!  I know, I'm such a sap.  The image of him waving goodbye is frozen in my mind.  I can't help thinking that soon he will be waving goodbye to me as a young man, leaving for the last time.  These motherhood heartstrings...infinite and complex, twisting, crossing, changing colors....

I hope you have a beautiful Thursday, dear friends!  I have a long list (yay for lists!) of things to get done while he's away.  If I finish everything on the list, I may just treat myself to a little reward tomorrow...

Thank you so much for stopping by to see me...xo



.

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Love!!!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you, dear Brenda! Mwahhh!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it all! Three days? I'd be the same way :)
Although they are driving me nuts today....hope you get lots done!! Xo suz

Andrea said...

Sew Sweet D.
I went to your website and {especially} swooned over the Lily Lariat...Perfection...
xo
Andrea

alexkeller said...

so pretty! and you'll have to tell me all about big cartel! i've been wanting to open a shop there, too.

my son is only 4 & starting preschool next month. i can't even begin to imagine him leaving for college!!!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

It's so lovely.

lillyella said...

oh I cant wait to see the rest! I definitely need some fringe home decor in my home :)

brock street said...

man, i need to start saving up. this needle point is just up my alley.
you are so talented

24 Corners said...

So sweet D...I love it! Your home line so far is absolutely precious!

Hang in there...time flies pretty fast these days and your "baby" will be back in no time!
Hope your list was tackled and that you enjoyed a lovely reward today! xoxo J~

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you all so so much for your kind and generous comments! You guys are the best!

xoxo