Turquoise Tuesday...

Hello, dear friends, and Happy Turquoise Tuesday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous day so far, and I'm so glad you're here.

Today's feature will focus on summertime, as did last week's Turquoise Tuesday.  This week it's all about us, ladies.  What to wear to the pool or the beach.  The perfect swimsuit.  To me, this knot-back maillot by Cala Ossidiana is indeed the ultimate and sexiest swimwear.  This suit is timeless in it's design and beauty.  I absolutely adore it.  It's definitely not your average maillot.



Knot-back Maillot in turquoise by Cala Ossidiana


So there you have it, this week's feature.  I hope you'll tune in for next week's Turquoise Tuesday as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in, lovely friends!  Your comments are such a delight...xo



2 comments:

red ticking said...

ok, i guess i have to throw out everything in my cabinet if i want that body... WOW... happy tuesday! xoxo

24 Corners said...

One can dream....xo