1938

.

Photograph from 1938

I lost the link for this photo, unfortunately.  The link had a bit of an explanation for the the circumstances of this photo.  I think we all have some idea of what life was like in a rural town in 1938.  I don't know, I rather prefer not knowing anything about the people here.  I can imagine them and their life and that's enough for me.  I just love this photo.  I love the clothes, the rustic look of everything, the overalls, the whisper of a smile about to form on their faces, the car, how they all look like they're related, the sepia colors, the upturned collar on the man on the right, the hats, the just-shootin'-the-breeze atmosphere... See?  I really do I love this photo.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!  It's a three day weekend for us here.  Not too much planned...A family barbecue on Sunday, that's about it.  We prefer to stay close to home on the big holiday weekends.  Too much craziness on the roads. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, dear friends.  I don't think I've said it lately, but...
Thank you for being you.  xo






3 comments:

Caroline said...

Enjoy your weekend and MUCH love to you! xo

Unknown said...

hello :) the photo is great! not much planned here either just hanging with the kiddos. enjoy your cookout! xo suz p.s. thanks for being you!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you, girls! I hope you're both enjoying your weekend...

xoxo