Boyfriend jeans...

.

...Or in my case, husband jeans.  My new favorite thing.  R has a couple pair of super fabulous Levis that I steal on a regular basis.  I especially love wearing them when he's away on one of his business trips (like he is now), and I'm missing him.   

I just cinch the waste with a variety of belts sporting interchangable buckles.  His jeans are much too long for me so I roll the hem to just above the ankle, sometimes mid-calf.  I wear them with flips flops, boots, ballet flats, mary janes, chucks and the list goes on.  Yep, my new favorite thing these days...



I think they look particularly sexy when paired with a somewhat snug top and slightly messy hair.  Just my opinion...


Thanks so much for stopping by...You always brighten my day....xo



.

13 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

You are super sassy in boyfriend/hubby jeans :)

Ana said...

Definitely a great look! Nate is much taller than me though, so it would be a LOT of rolling. So do we get to see the rest of you? :o)

Caroline said...

That is so great!!! Love the belt buckle as well!! xo

Brenda said...

Loving the boyfriend jeans! :)

Ivy Lane said...

Great idea! I have a lot of cinching and rolling to do! LOL!

I really like that belt buckle!

You are so cute!!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Aww, thank you so much, lovely ladies! Your generous comments make me smile from ear to ear...

xoxo

Wear Your Wild said...

I do the same thing with dh's shirts when he's gone. I roll the sleeves up. He can always tell when I've been wearing his clothes!

Unknown said...

ho cute! i need you to come style me! have a wonderful day!! hugs, suz

24 Corners said...

Such a cute post...and sweet! I've never tried the Mr.'s jeans...might be kind of fun and easy way to a few new wardrobe additions!

Awesome buckle!!!
xo J~

red ticking said...

you go girl... but keep them on till he comes home... and toss that lovely mane of yours... he will stop dead in his tracks! xx

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Oh my goodness! There are so many fabulous comments here. Thank you all...You have thoroughly brightened my week with your delightful thoughts.

xoxo

brock street said...

you are a doll and adorable. come see us next time r is out of town...bring the boy too.

A Perfect Gray said...

looks wonderful! I used to wear my husband's - now it's my son's!

you look great and you have inspired me!