Fresh Fringe...

.

Hi, dear ones, and Happy Thursday to you!  I hope your week has been a good one so far. 

I have been very busy working on new designs and will have a new, big scale, different direction sort of piece to show you in the (hopefully) near future.  It's been part of my Fringe plan for three years now, but finally, I'm actually making it.  Do those last two sentences make any sense at all?  I have been so excited working on new things that I tend to get carried away...

Today I want to share with you three new Fringe pieces that are available in my shop
There are six new items as of today...more to be added this week. 

You can see all of the newest pieces 


Cream coziness
Oversized elegance
Sculptural feather

 
A study in texture
Tricolored neutrality
Fashion couture

Large scale texture
Contrast of neutrals
Mountain inspiration

I hope you enjoy viewing these three designs.  I love each one for different reasons.  An artist must love his/her designs to complete them with the highest standards.  That's how I feel about my work, anyway.

On a completely different note, I'm sure you all are aware of the devastating anniversary coming up - 9/11.  Let's keep close to our heart those who have suffered the greatest loses on that day as well as in the following years: The passengers on those three flights, the people in and around the Twin Towers, the people in The Pentagon, the brave firefighters and every other rescue worker, and our military.

Thank you, lovely friends, for visiting me...Your comments brighten each and every one of my days...xo



.

6 comments:

Ana said...

gorgeous designs, as always! I am always delighted to see how you push the boundaries of knitting design and steer them away from the stereotypes :o)

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Oh Ana! You are such an angel! Thank you so very much for that very generous and meaningful comment. It warms my heart.

xoxo

Unknown said...

hello sweet girl! i stopped into your shop your new designs are just beautiful. i've missed you!! xo suz

Ivy Lane said...

I love all 3! I cannot wait to wear my cumulus pin a la Fringe...the fall weather is approaching and it is going to be spectacular with what I am planning to wear it with!

Happy Thursday!.. Friday's almost here!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Suz and Ivy Lane - Thank you so much for your kind, generous comments! You two are little dears...xoxo

24 Corners said...

All three are beautiful D...really beautiful. The colors are so soft and pretty...and the Twist of Fate looks like you just knitted a hug, it looks so comfy, cozy and lucious. You've been a very busy girl! xo J~