Turquoise Tuesday...

.

Egads, friends, I almost missed Turquoise Tuesday!  Things are so busy around here...I only just now remembered.  Better late than never, I always say...And it is still Tuesday here on the west coast, so I made it (just barely)!


This one picture is enough for me.  I love this room.  It's so calm and peaceful.  I'm not sure why, but I find myself drawn to turquoise accents in the bedroom.  What do I love most about this room?  Several things stand out for me:

~The worn, rustic armoire (now, you knew I'd choose that, right?).
~The two white chairs.  I love the crispness ( a lovely contrast to the armoire) and the shape of them, and the fact that they're facing the window.
~The no frills bed looks cool and inviting.
~The natural light in this room is lovely.
~And I would be remiss if I didn't mention the fresh flowers...

Thank you so much for stopping by, dear ones...
I truly hope your week is beautiful...xo



.

1 comment:

24 Corners said...

Absolutely love this room... everything is beautiful! :)