Let me weave you a tale...

.

My love for yarn and design are intertwined.
Together they weave a story that I then write with my knitting needles and crochet hooks.



This particular design has seen flurries of concentration followed by days and days of languish.  It's about three hours (of undivided attention) away from fruition.  What you don't see are the long tails of yarn waiting to be cared for as well as other unattended, unfinished areas.  This is a small section of what this design will look like when it is finally completed.

Do you have plans for the weekend?  Wherever you may be, I wish you
treasured moments,
time spent with nature,
the laughter of loved ones,
and a warm cozy bed to sleep in...xo



.

3 comments:

red ticking said...

i would love to see your work... this looks amazing.. and sexy... xx

24 Corners said...

Very intriguing...I can't wait to see it! xo J~

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you for your wonderful comments, lovely ladies!

*hug x 2*