Turquoise Tuesday...

.

Howdy, darlings, and Happy Turquoise Tuesday
How's every little thing in your world? 
The days are simply flying by for me...Yes, indeedy.

Today's turquoise feature just happens to be a lovely friend of mine. 
The beautiful Noelle of Xenotees.

If you have not heard of Xenotees,  
I recommend you high-tail it over to her shop lickety-split!




Isn't the Fortune Scarf such a clever idea?  I love it! 
Well, I love everything in Noelle's shop...

Thank you so much for visiting, dear ones. 
It's hard to believe that my Year of Turquoise posts are almost at an end. 
I wonder what next year's Pantone Color of the Year will be...

Have a beautiful day, and I hope you make some happy memories today...xo



.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love all of this!! Hope all is well! xo

Unknown said...

super cute! hope all is well my sweet friend! xo suz

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thanks for stopping in, lovely ladies!

You're the best...xo xo