Coming soon...


Hello, dear ones.  How are you today? 

I've been very busy getting things ready for a shop update. 
Here is a snippet , a sneak peek, of what will be listed in my shop...















There are even more new pieces, if you can believe it. 
I just simply ran out of time with photos vs. lighting today.
Which means the rest of the designs will be a surprise.

I have had the most wonderful time creating these pieces.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at them.

As always, I so appreciate the fact that you take time out of your day to visit me.
Thank you so much...xo


Ron update:
His flights out of Montreal were cancelled due to crazy weather, poor guy. 
He has rescheduled flights for tomorrow,
rerouting through New York instead of Chicago. 
With any luck he'll be on his way to Paris this time tomorrow.
Fingers and toes crossed!

I hope you are safe and snug in your cozy home.



.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love the picture of the old truck in your blog header. gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great items!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

wow! you have been busy, you are amazing!! can't wait to see it all!! xo suz

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you so much, darling dears!

Have beautiful weekend!
(hug x 3)

24 Corners said...

Love that littel knitted bustle D...so great, and the Cumulus looks all dark and mysterious in it's new deep color, very pretty!
xo J~