Marilyn...

.

Hello, dear ones!

Yesterday would have been Marilyn Monroe's 85th birthday.
I have many feelings about Marilyn.
I did a Marilyn photo collection post a while back.

Yesterday,
there were many photos of her available
 on many sites.

I found two that I hadn't seen before
and loved.

I think this first photo is perfect for this week.
The week of
Marilyn's birthday
and
Memorial Day.

Marilyn posing with troops in South Korea, 1954.
I bet every one of those soldiers never forgot that day.


This one is sad and so very beautiful to me.
Taken on the set of The Misfits in 1961.
It's one of the final images of Marilyn before her death.


~

I hope you are having a wonderful week!
Are you gearing up for a fun weekend?

I can't believe the boy will be out of school
a week from Friday.
What the...
Where does the time go?

Ron's getting ready for another trip.
He leaves on Sunday.
And you know me...
Let the worrywartness begin!

~

I promised you I would tell you my
two favorite photos
from the last post.

I must say there are two little smarty boots
who know me pretty well...
(I won't name any names, but...)

My two favorite photos that Ron took in Paris are:

6 & 16

(Although, I love them all!)

Thank you so much for stopping by, lovelies!

Much love...
xo



.

No comments: