One photograph, 1000 words...

.



I took this photo of our awning last week.
Ron built it with his own two hands.
This is only a corner of one of the two large awnings he built.

I love how this photo looks a bit surreal, almost ghostly.
Kind of like an x-ray.
As if we are looking at the skeletal awning.
As if it were alive.

My husband's hands
create pieces of our home.
It makes our home come alive. 
Which, to me,
means everything.

One reason why I love taking photographs?
They sometimes, quite unexpectedly,
capture your deepest feelings.

This one photograph.
Worth a thousand words.



Much love...
xo



.

4 comments:

Lynn Lunger said...

How lovely!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Lynn ~ Thank you, sweetie!

xo

24 Corners said...

It's so ethereal and beautiful...another frame worthy candidate!
xo J~

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you, J! Honestly, I don't know how it happened. I'm cerainly not an expert photographer. And this was with my phone camera, of all things. Sometimes I think it has a mind of its own. :)

xo