Signs...

.

I have a thing for old signs.  
Can you tell?
I took a few snapshots of the old signs we passed
on our way up the mountain.

To be honest,
I didn't have the heart to keep asking Ron
to stop so I could snap pics
of every sign I loved.
 It's a 7 hour drive without stops.
The natives would have become very restless.

So, alas, there are only a sprinkling of the signs
I loved from here to there.

I hope you enjoy them.
I feel each one is special in its own way.
Each one is a true work of art.
Each one has been seen
more times than we can count,
by more sets of eyes than we can count,
for years upon years.

That thought alone makes me happy!

 





I haven't even loaded the photos from our trip that are on Ron's camera yet.
He has the super fancy camera.
I know there are more signs on his because
on our way up the mountain,
I had an epiphany.
About signs.
More on that later....

I have so many more vacation photos to share with you, dear ones!
I hope you won't get sick of them.
I seemed to have taken photos
of a themed nature this year.
I'm actually quite excited about them.

I want them up on my walls,
in all their themed beauty!
Which could be a challenge.
Limited wall space, you see.

Also, I have so many new pieces to share with you, 
aka
Fringe Autumn Winter 2011.

~

In other news,
today was our boy's first day of school.
High school...
9th grade!
*sniff*

~

I feel like I have so much to say to you.
I could go on and on.
Like a long delayed lunch date
with a
beloved friend.
So much to say....

Dear hearts,
Thank you so much for stopping by.
You brighten my days!
xo



.

2 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

hope your lunch date was fun.. and LOVE all the sign photos!! super cool!!! your boy will be a star freshman for sure!

Have a great week!! can't wait to see the rest of your photos..and new Fringe wear!

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you, sweet Ivy Lane! I'm so glad you enjoyed the sign photos...more to come :)

xoxo