Simplest summer salad...

.


This simple salad is a staple in our home.
I make it several times a week.
It's so refreshing,
but best of all,
it takes only about 5 minutes to make.
No oven, no stove top required.

And only 5 ingredients:
cucumbers
tomatoes
rice vinegar
sea salt
cracked black pepper.

I stir well,
cover and refrigerate.
Let it sit for a bit in the fridge
to allow the flavors to blend.
Added bonus:
the colors look pretty.

Try it, you'll like it!
*wink*



Much love...
xo

P.S. A special hello to a lovely new friend, Debbie.



.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds wonderful! my mom always makes something like this for my dad! hope all is well!! xo suz

24 Corners said...

Yum! One of my favorites...haven't tried it with rice vinegar though, that sounds delicious! We add thinly sliced red onion to it too, but I always pick around those.
xo J~