Cold Comfort...



My latest addition to
Fringe AW 2011.

A tribute to one of my favorite movies
(and book, of course),
Cold Comfort Farm.

“It was winter. 
The grimmest hour of the darkest day of the year. 
The Golden Orb had almost disappeared behind the interlacing fingers of the hawthorn.”
~ Flora, Cold Comfort Farm

urban prairie
vintage feel
shades of glorious green
rustic posy brooch  




{Sometimes when I've finished a piece,
the name just leaps out at me.
This was one of those pieces,
and one of those times.}

More new pieces arriving
(almost) daily.

Stay tuned...

~

Much love!
xo



.  

2 comments:

24 Corners said...

Fantastic, the brooch is so sweet! Can you believe I've never read the book?! It's on the Fall reading list now though, and maybe one day *your* little book will be too! Glad you liked the idea. :)
xo J~

Dennice {Fringe} said...

J ~ Thank you so much, sweet friend! What would my little blog do without you?! :)

Have you seen the movie? You'll love the book! I wish we could do a 'virtual' book club.

xoxo