January's photo a day challenge...

.



Happy New Year, dear ones!
I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the new year to begin.
I'm not so sorry to see the hectic holiday season come to an end either.

There are so many wonderful quotes/philosophies/thoughts
about beginning a new year.
This one is probably my favorite:

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, 
but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

~

I saw a wonderful challenge whilst visiting the interwebs.
It's the January photo a day challenge


Fun, right?
I couldn't resist giving this one a go,
and I hope you'll join in the fun.
It's never too late to join in.

Here's my Day 1 photo.
Me.




I'll be back tomorrow with a new photo.
Yay!

Have a beautiful first day of the year,
and thank you for being you.

Much love!
xo


.



1 comment:

24 Corners said...

And so it began...very impressed! You look gorgeous by the way!

Happy New Year by the way...many, many blessng to you sweetie in 2012!!
Much love,
xo J~