February photo a day challenge...

.

Yep, I'm hooked.
I decided to jump on the 
February photo a day challenge train.
It was just so much fun last month.
Thank you, fat mum slim, for coming up with this!

Day 1
My view today


This is a shot from my lunch hour walk today.
We don't have many pines in our little neighborhood,
except there are several on a stretch of my walk.
I love them!
I especially love seeing the sun peeking through the branches of any tree.

So cheerful.

~
Here's the February photo a day list,
in case you want to play along...


~

I took this pic (on my phone) last Saturday
at Jack London State Park.
A beautiful grove of Eucalyptus planted by
Jack London himself.


I hope you are off to a super fantastic start to the month,
dear friends.

See you tomorrow.
Much love...
xo



.

No comments: