I hope you're having a beautiful Thursday, dear hearts. My days seem to fly by. Trying to slow things down is like trying to hold a tiger by his tail...

The boy started his junior year of high school yesterday. Junior. I cannot believe it.

I have been very busy with a new project that I'm so excited about it. Before I tell you about it, I want to make sure it truly happens. Don't want to jinx things, right? *wink*

I spent last weekend rearranging all the furniture downstairs. I love doing that. I haven't for a while so it was especially fun for me. I even painted some walls to freshen things up a bit more. It feels like a new house now. Moving things around costs nothing, but gives me so much pleasure. The boys like it too. We are all marveling at how different everything looks. Now I'm plotting the same thing for the upstairs area...I highly recommend moving your furniture and wall art and everything else around if you feel like your space is getting a little stale. It makes a world of difference. I usually take a couple days to do it...I move some things, then think about their new location, then move some more...it takes time. Cleaning and organizing as I go adds even more time, but it's all well worth it. I always get the cleaning and organizing bug in the fall. How about you?

Thank you for stopping by, and thank you for being you!
Much love...xo



2 comments:

Khammany said...

Well now I want to see what your new project is! I can't stand the suspense!

24 Corners said...

Well, we're deep in the heart offal and I definitely had the 'freshening up' but around here. We've had family living with us this past month and they've just moved out so I'm itching to get things homey and back to 'normal' again...that includes switching things up a bit, it's the perfect time of year to do so too.
Hope you and your 'boys' are having a perfect Autumn...
xo J~