Did your day tell its secret?



dark chocolate brown

smoky grey

winter white

succulent green



Hello, dear hearts. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

I'll start off with the latest Fringe shop news...I meant to post a Fringe Friday shop update, but three of the four new items I listed sold quite quickly. Thank you to the three lovely ladies who purchased the new Snow Bunny Loop Scarves! It means so very much to me knowing my work is appreciated. What a super fantastic way to get back in the swing of things!

The Sidecar Collar is still available. It’s a one of kind piece. I adore it. The color is divine. My inspiration for this piece came by way of the Roaring 20s. The yarn is gorgeous and fun, luxury yarn from England.

I will restock the Snow Bunny Scarf in winter white, smoky grey and dark chocolate in my shop this week, in case you are interested in them. I’m so happy they are getting such an enthusiastic response!

I plan to have another shop update this Friday. I will post the new items here on Friday in case you wish to see what’s new. As I mentioned in my previous post, I’m a bit out of practice with my shop. My hope is to make Fringe Friday a regular routine for posting new items. There are so many new designs waiting to be photographed. They may need a little bit of attention with detailed finishing first, and I refuse to rush on that. I take pride in my work and will make certain to get each piece finished to the degree of quality that I feel is as close to perfect as I can make it. So I’ll do my best to bring them to you as soon as I can.

I do believe that is all for my Fringe news…

~

We had a lovely weekend here. I hope you did too. I managed to get a lot done without feeling like it was hectic. Took a walk under blue skies every day. We went out to eat at one of our favorite little family-run restaurants on Friday night. I ordered the same thing I always order there: chicken curry udon soup. It’s positively scrumptious! Especially on a nippy night like we had on Friday.

We took a walk under blue skies every day.



Ron worked on his latest woodworking project – a dining room table. It’s going to be so beautiful! I will definitely share photos with you here when it’s complete.

I made granola as I do most weekends these days. We’re a little pack of granola wolves lately. I have a delicious recipe that I would love to share with you, if you wish.


I had a nice long conversation with my beloved brother on Saturday. Talking to him is always good  for my soul. We laughed a lot. He’s a very creative and talented man. Very very! So he told me some of the projects he’s been working on at his cabin. Also, we are planning/working on an exciting collaboration. It’s double secret at the moment, but I will tell you more about it soon. I promise!

Before I sign off, I want to share a bit of beautifully written prose:

“Will the day tell its secret ... Before it disappears, ... Becomes timeless night.” 
~ Dejan Stojanovic

Until next time, dear ones.
Thank you for stopping by and...
Thank you for being you.

Much love...xo


No comments: